IT'S LIKE PRINTING MONEY!

~ ~ ~   IT'S LIKE PRINTING MONEY!   ~ ~ ~

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What to use for OILY SKIN. THIS STUFF WORKS!!!!! YEPEEEEEEEE


CLICK HERE to get you $1.00 OFF coupon!
Get the liquid only...
YES this is Milk of Magnesia your Laxative meds.  No I'm fine and don't drink this stuff.  Why I bought in the first place is because my son had an issue with his feet and heard that this would clear it up if he applied it.  Now I use this for my issue on my face.  I have VERY oily skin.  I hear that it's a good thing.  People say you will keep wrinkles at bay....hmmmm ok but that doesn't help with the fact that my face looks like I've been working in the gym for hrs. when I'm out and about!  YUCK... So I found this by way of youtube and thought what the heck I will give it a try.  (try to explain that to your hubby) 
1.  Wash you face.
2. Apply with a cotton ball, finger, makeup sponge what ever you wish a thin layer all over the face.
3. Let that dry all the way and apply you makeup on top.
4. IT WORKS! 
FYI I did read alot about other people using this with NO problems.  (that's me)  I also read one lady had zits pop up when using this product. If this is you than stop using this product and keep blotting!
I don't have to blot, powder all day any more!  If you have oily skin, you will feel my pain!!! 
Please let me know if you use this method let me know what you think...
Disclosure:
I am in no way a Dr. nor a nurse.
Please seek medical advice before use. 
As usual this is my own home remedies for issues that I may have that worked for me.
Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment