IT'S LIKE PRINTING MONEY!

~ ~ ~   IT'S LIKE PRINTING MONEY!   ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Dr. George T. Philip, D.M.D.
Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
2858 N. Beltline Rd. #300
Sunnyvale, TX 75182
Phone: 972*285*6144     Fax: 972*285*3434
I would like to tell you about  Dr. George T. Philip.  He is not only my dentist but an awesome one!   He has ALWAYS been open for me even in times of an emergency.  If you don't know me I really have never liked dentist in the first place as with most people.  Dr. Philip makes you feel relaxed and explains everything that needs to be addressed.  I can not tell you enough good things about Dr. Philip and how he has changed my views about dentist now.  Here is a list of treatments that includes:
*COSMETIC DENTISTRY  *WHITENING - INCLUDING Zoom! *VENEERS *INVISALIGN *CROWNS *DENTURES *IMPLANTS *ROOT CANAL TREATMENT *BRIDGES *TMJ TREATMENTS
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call the number above. 
Please let him know that
Michelle from Coupon Freak Mommy referred you
Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment