IT'S LIKE PRINTING MONEY!

~ ~ ~   IT'S LIKE PRINTING MONEY!   ~ ~ ~

Monday, June 10, 2013

Pennington® Smart Feed™ Sprayer System

If you have never tried the  Pennington® Smart Feed Sprayer System I would say give it a whirl and you might just be in love.  First off I am a bzzagent and I was able to try and tell about the new Pennington® Smart Feed Sprayer System that was sent to me.  I wasn't sure at first how easy this would be and I don't like anything that I would have to put hours and hours into a product.  Well I have to say that the moment that it had arrived to my house I was ready to jump on it and go try it out!  I was happy to say with easy instructions of how to use this Pennington® Smart Feed Sprayer System I did it!  The instructions were very simple and let me say that when you plop the plant food in the container twist and hook up to your hose you are ready to feed your plants.  It's really that simple!!!  You don't have to measure the food and you don't have to make a huge mess with it period.  Just simply plop in the food in the container and your plants will love you.  Did I happen to say that you DON'T have to mix anything?!  That's right! NO MIXING required!!! YEA! No spills! No mess!! Please do yourself a favor and check it out.  I have seen my plants take off and bloom and I know it has to do with the Pennington® Smart Feed Sprayer System because I have NOT used anything on them in a long time.  Maybe that's why they don't look all pretty.  Well now that I have Pennington® Smart Feed Sprayer System and I don't have a mess on my hands because you don't measure anything I know that my plants love me.  Why?  Because they are being feed by Pennington® Smart Feed Sprayer System!!! :)

*Feed and water your plants with Pennington® Smart Feed Sprayer System
*Always remove spent flowers
*Always follow the directions given for each plant for proper care

****Pennington provided me with a free product to try!****
 

No comments:

Post a Comment