IT'S LIKE PRINTING MONEY!

~ ~ ~   IT'S LIKE PRINTING MONEY!   ~ ~ ~

Monday, August 29, 2011

Making Pancakes

First off sorry about the lighting....
When I cook pancakes I don't just do enough for that morning.  I will fix an entire box or my own recipe to make LOTS of pancakes.  This saves you so much time when the kids are in school and your on the run and you don't have time to cook in the morning.

Don't pay attention to the label.   I told you before, after we use the bread I save the bag for later use.  Bread bags make the perfect bag to hold alot of pancakes.  Stack them, use a twist tie to seal and pop them in the freezer for later use.  When my kids wake up they grab the bag and put 1 or 2 pancakes on a plate and nuk it for about 1min - 1min and 30 sec.  So easy and you can make what ever kinds of pancakes your family loves.  I put chocolate chips in ours.  
What kinds of pancakes do you make?  Leave a comment  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment