IT'S LIKE PRINTING MONEY!

~ ~ ~   IT'S LIKE PRINTING MONEY!   ~ ~ ~

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

COVERGIRL & Olay


Have you ever tried COVERGIRL & Olay before? I just have to let you all know that as a bzzagent I was sent a full COVERGIRL & Olay foundation and powder with coupons to pass along! I love being a bzzagent and testing out products and to top that off getting coupons to pass out!! So my review on COVERGIRL & Olay foundation was good but not great. I love the package is very easy to use and the color for my skin tone was perfect. The down side to COVERGIRL & Olay foundation is that I had been using Maybelline FIT me! and I'm happy with the coverage by the end of the day. COVERGIRL & Olay foundation didn't keep that shine away. Other than that it is a great product and I'm happy with the color that I did receive. Now onto the COVERGIRL & Olay powder. COVERGIRL & Olay powder is very nice. I'm happy with the over all color and feel.  I would recommend COVERGIRL & Olay to friends and family because it's not only a company that you can trust but it also has a little extra help with us older ones. What? You know...the older we get the more lines and sagging we see. With COVERGIRL & Olay it has an added serum to improve our over all look! Thank you bzzagent for allowing me to try and tell and also pass out coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment