IT'S LIKE PRINTING MONEY!

~ ~ ~   IT'S LIKE PRINTING MONEY!   ~ ~ ~

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

UNREAL™ Candy


Have you ever tried UNREAL™ Candy unjunked™? If not what are you waiting for? I bought everything you see in this picture! NO JOKE! I love chocolate and it was right up my alley for sure! So I am with the bzzagent company that you should also join today and I was sent a coupon for a FREE UNREAL™ Candy and also some coupons for a Buy 1 Get 1 FREE and I was up for the tast. ;D My family and I busted open the packages and found that the color of the what we call M & M's were different than what we are used to seeing. That didn't stop us one bit.  I loved the texture and taste over all. You could tell that UNREAL™ Candy did taste a little different than the original brand that we know but I would not hesitate to buy this product at all! I love UNREAL™ Candy!!! Thank you bzzagent for letting me try and tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment