IT'S LIKE PRINTING MONEY!

~ ~ ~   IT'S LIKE PRINTING MONEY!   ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

SOPAPILLA CHEESECAKE

SOPAPILLA CHEESECAKE

 2 cans crescent rolls
2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
2 cups sugar, divided (or Splenda)
2 tbsp. vanilla
1 stick butter

Lay out one can of crescent rolls into bottom of 9 x 13 pan.
Blend together cream cheese, I cup sugar, and vanilla.  Spread mixture across crescent
rolls.
Cover with second can of crescent rolls.  Melt 1 stick of butter (yes, 1 stick - I never said
this was healthy) and mix in 1 cup sugar and 2 tbsp. cinnamon.
Pour butter, sugar, and cinnamon mixture on top.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

They taste great warm, but are even better if they have been in the fridge for a while.

(I thought about putting chopped pecans on top, but haven't tried it yet
I will post a pic when I make this one =)

Thank You Nelle

No comments:

Post a Comment