IT'S LIKE PRINTING MONEY!

~ ~ ~   IT'S LIKE PRINTING MONEY!   ~ ~ ~

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Taco Soup

First off I don't know where I got this recipe.  If it's your recipe let me know and I will give you credit! 

My husband has been bugging me about this recipe..HE LOVES IT!  ok...so that's cool...BUT I COULDN'T FIND THE RECIPE NO WHERE!!!!!  So my husband goes in search mode.  He would look through every recipe book, bucket, door that I would possibly have recipes stored and say "Where did you put it?".. And everyday he would ask "Did you find the Taco Soup recipe?"   I would say "Nope"...So now that it's Saturday and we had no place to go I was determined to find the TACO SOUP recipe!  Within 5 min. of looking I FOUND IT!!!  Now I am going to cook it tomorrow....LOL!  I don't have any ground beef, what am I to do?  He will probably make a special trip to the store to get some ground beef.  Well see.  So now I have it typed up on this post and never loose it again!  =)))

1 lb ground beef
1/2 c onion, chopped
1 (28oz) can whole tomatoes, with juice
1 (14oz) can kidney beans, with juice
1 (17oz) can corn, with juice
1 (8oz) can tomato sauce
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1-2 c water
salt and pepper to taste

Brown beef and then drain.  Add onions and cook until onions are tender.  Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 15 min.  May serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and corn chips.  ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment